BOUTIQUE MEDICAL HEARING CENTRE
Come in and enjoy your local, personalised, ethical and professional boutique medical hearing service. For nearly three decades we have been providing specialist hearing care for the whole family, from children to seniors. We work hard to keep you connected to your loved ones and your community. We are also actively involved in helping the less fortunate in other parts of the world through the B1G1 Global giving program.
LOCALLY OWNED & OPERATED
We are locally owned and operated, with a friendly team of University trained and accredited Audiologists, and Ear, Nose and Throat Medical Specialists.
RIGHT DEVICE FOR THE RIGHT PRICE
Something just for you. With no affiliation to any one hearing aid manufacturer, we offer you full choice in brands, styles and prices.
Contact Knox Audiology
Improving quality of life
HEARING TESTS & ASSESSMENTS
Knox Audiology’s comprehensive range of services include:
- Hearing tests for all ages from babies to seniors
- FREE hearing services for pensioners & veterans through the Office of Hearing Services program.
- Full Diagnostic audiological assessments
- Vestibular tests (vertigo, dizziness and balance)
- Hearing aid assessments determine your suitability for hearing aids or review your current hearing aid appropriateness.
- Tinnitus assessments to determine the extent and impact of tinnitus, as well as management strategies.
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder( CAPD) assessments.
SOLUTIONS FOR AN ACTIVE LIFE
Hearing aids don’t slow you down. In fact, the right hearing aid can reach your full potential. At Knox Audiology we have a range of solutions for everybody, including:
- Latest international digital technology (incl iPhone/Android apps)
- Hearing Aid Styles – from ultra discreet to super powerful
- Boosting your current Hearing Aid Performance – let us get the most our of your current hearing technology.
- Wireless Hearing technology
- Ear Plugs – specialisty Musicians plugs, Swimming and noise reduction ear plugs.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US!
With no affiliation to any hearing aid manufacturer, we can offer you a full choice in brands, styles and prices.
Knox Audiology employs university qualified hearing healthcare professionals in each and every clinic.
We have five ENT Specialist surgeons supporting our audiologists, giving you peace of mind that you really are in expert hands.
We provide specialist hearing care for the whole family, from babies to seniors.
We value and care about your needs so let us introduce Katie, our friendly Patient Liaison Manager. Call Katie directly to discuss your needs on 98005697.
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm, Wednesday evenings, and up to two Saturday’s per month 9:00am-1:00pm
Medicare Rebates are available for the majority of our services due to the support from our ENT specialists. Pensioners & Veterans can receive fully subsidised services through the government Hearing Services Program.
What are clients saying?
GIVING MAKES RIPPLES: B1G1
At Knox Audiology we’re passionate about you hearing brilliantly – so much so that together we help the world to hear as well. Every hearing consultation we do leads to better hearing AND makes a difference in our world through B1G1 global giving. B1G1: Business for Good exists to make it possible to give our business the power to change lives. Simply, effectively and habitually.