The Australian Government provides hearing services vouchers for the following eligible people who are Australian citizens or permanent residents over 21 years of age and are:
- receiving Sickness Allowance from Centrelink
- the holder of a Gold Repatriation Health Card issued for all conditions
- the holder of a White Repatriation Health Card issued for conditions that include hearing loss
- a dependent of a person in one of the above categories
- a member of the Australian Defence Force
- undergoing an Australian Government funded disability management services and you are referred by your disability employment services case manager.